Skip to content

Contact

Talk to
a person.

Tickets, listings, marketing or partnerships — tell us which and we will point it at the right desk.

Send a message

If it is about a specific event, include the event name and the email you booked under.

Direct

EventGo Australia
Perth, Australia

support@eventgoaustralia.com.au
+61 451 987 743

ABN 21 106 705 302

Looking for something else?

I cannot find my ticket

Check your junk folder first. If it is not there, email us the name and email address you booked under and we will resend it. The help centre has more.

I want to list an event

Choose "Event organiser enquiry" above, or read what is involved first.

Refunds for an event I booked

Refund terms are set by each event's organiser and differ between events — check the event's page for the terms that apply, then get in touch and we will help.